The eye ring was inspired by the Salvador Dali’s The Eye. It is a great piece of art that summarizes how we perceive our reality and amazingly embody our experience. The Eye is part of paintings made by Dali for a dream sequence of the film Spellbound starring Ingrid Bergman and Gregory Peck. The Eye from 1945 shows a disturbing, dripping brown eye floating in a surprisingly calm, serene landscape.
Each ring is made to order, it can be custom made in your size.
It can also be printed in sterling silver with black rhodium plating or 18k gold. Please contact me for prices in these materials.
You can find more of my works at
- We currently accept Paypal and credit cards through direct checkout on Etsy.
- We can accept direct bank transfer for Hong Kong customer, please contact us for arrangement.
- No cancellation would allow after order placed.
- Vulcan Jewelry would provide ‘Free standard delivery’ for Hong Kong customers.
- When the item(s) marked as ‘Shipped’, the buyer would receive a tracking code with estimated delivery time.
- All shipment are shipped with a tracking number and the item shall be safe.
It is due to the product is specially 3D print and tailored by order, we only have limited stock. Normally, it would require 4-6 weeks for the item delivery to the buyer (you). For express delivery, please kindly contact us for inquiry.
Refund only provided when an item is damaged or defective, buyer shall provide proof of damage consisting of photos within 24 hours of arrival of shipment shipped to the buyer (you). The shipment for return the item would be responsible by the buyer (you) and please provide tracking number once the return item shipped.
- We do the best to photograph our jewelry as accurately as possible.
- We accept custom orders, please feel free to send us your ideas on custom made items for discussion.
- For wholesale please contact us directly for discussion, email: email@example.com
- For any other questions or concerns please feel free to send us a message using Etsy.