The Running Rabbit Ring is inspired by the photographs of Etienne-Jules Marey and the artwork of the Italian Futurist. The idea was to record several phases of movement in wave-like trails on one surface. The Running Rabbit ring looks to capture the beautiful rabbit running in motion.
The Ring is 3D printed from wax and cast in sterling silver.
Each ring is made to order, it can be custom made in your size.
It can also be printed in sterling silver with 18k gold plating, 14k gold or 18k gold. Please contact me for prices in these materials.
You can find more of my works at
- We currently accept Paypal and credit cards through direct checkout on Etsy.
- We can accept direct bank transfer for Hong Kong customer, please contact us for arrangement.
- No cancellation would allow after order placed.
- Vulcan Jewelry would provide ‘Free standard delivery’ for Hong Kong customers.
- When the item(s) marked as ‘Shipped’, the buyer would receive a tracking code with estimated delivery time.
- All shipment are shipped with a tracking number and the item shall be safe.
- There is no custom charge in Hong Kong and clients from other countries may be subject to import taxes imposed by the destination country.
It is due to the product is specially 3D print and tailored by order, we only have limited stock. Normally, it would require 4-6 weeks for the item delivery to the buyer (you). For express delivery, please kindly contact us for inquiry.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Refund only provided when an item is damaged or defective, buyer shall provide proof of damage consisting of photos within 24 hours of arrival of shipment shipped to the buyer (you). The shipment for return the item would be responsible by the buyer (you) and please provide tracking number once the return item shipped.
- We do the best to photograph our jewelry as accurately as possible.
- We accept custom orders, please feel free to send us your ideas on custom made items for discussion.
- For wholesale please contact us directly for discussion, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any other questions or concerns please feel free to send us a message using Etsy.